Locus Logic has been in business since 1984, providing full service, quality engineering services for a variety of industries. We specialize in Linux and all other varieties of UNIX, including RealTime Linux, We also offer a large variety of software engineering services, including porting, device driver development, project management, and testing. The Locus Logic staff has many years of expertise in real-time and embedded applications, as well as operating systems, graphics and databases.
- Unix (Linux, Solaris, HP-UX etc..)
- Windows Embedded Software Development
- Device driver development
- Embedded applications
- Smart Phone Application Development
- System development and administration
- Software Piracy Protection (Safenet Hardware Keys)
- Point of Sale implementations
- Real-Time applications
- GUI development
- CAD/CAM automation
- Industrial manufacturing control systems
- Software Testing
- C, C++, Python, Perl, SQL, Java, and Assembly Language
- DOD cleared personnel with active clearances
Linux is an open-source operating system available for practically all microprocessors, and embraced by major computer and software manufacturers such as IBM, Hewlett Packard, Sun, Oracle, and Corel. Linux is extremely reliable, secure, and efficient. Both binary and source code are available for Linux applications either free or at minimal cost, dramatically reducing the manufacturing cost for your embedded system. There are more companies world wide supporting Linux than any other operating system. Many applications are available for database support, graphics, multimedia, engineering, and other areas. The efficiency and scalability of Linux has enabled it to support a wide range of hardware, from PDA's to multiprocessor servers.
Over our years in business, Locus Logic is proud to count on a variety of both Large and Small companies, among our list of satisfied customers
Some of our larger corporate customers include:
- EMTEK Health Care System
- Greyhound Dial
- Sanmia-SCI PCB manufacturing
- Kurta Corporation
- Materials Research Corporation
- Merix PCB Manufacturing
- Network Technologies Inc.
- Spectrum CVD, Inc.
- Transform Logic Corporation
- Transportation Manufacturing Corp.
- US Steel / Posco
- Tokyo Electron